02 35 28 51 01 Contactez-nous

Notre-Dame du Pré Abbey

Accueil > Autre Etablissement > Notre-Dame du Pré Abbey
Notre-Dame du Pré Abbey

Founded in 1169 by Nicolas d’Estouteville, grandson of a com¬panion of William the Conqueror, the abbey was entrusted to an order of Benedictine monks who had separated from the Abbey Hambye in the La Manche region. After the revolution, private owners lived at the site for 200 years, and in 1994, the Benedictine Community of Lisieux purchased the building.

Gregorian sung Mass held on weekdays at 9:45am, on Sundays and bank holidays at 10am. Evening vespers at 5:15pm.