Ecomuseum of Apples and Cider
On a farm estate typical of the region and housing a magnificent dovecote, find out all about cider : its history, the orchard, cider apples, traditional techniques … To end the visit, sample our products in the farm shop. Guided tour of the cider factory and estate at 2.30pm and 4.30pm or on digital tablet at other times.
Address : 1315 route de Goderville 76110 BRETTEVILLE-DU-GRAND-CAUX
02 35 27 41 09
06 82 74 68 85
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults: 5 euros
Children from 10 to 18 years old: 4 euros
Under 10: free
Family package (2 adults + 2 teenagers): 15 euros
The Guestcard Advantage : Guided Tours : 4€ instead of 5€
Opening hours : Shop:
- From January 2 to June 30 and from September 1 to December 31:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. / 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday, Sunday and public holidays: closed
- From July 1 to August 31:
Every day: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. / 2 p.m.-6.30 p.m.
- From April 1 to June 30 and from September 1 to October 31: guided tour at 2:30 p.m. (attention closed on Wednesdays).
- July and August: every day: guided tour at 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- From November 1st to March 31st: By appointment only
It is also possible to visit with a digital tablet in French, English, Dutch and German during the opening hours of the store.
ANNUAL CLOSURE: winter school holidays in zone B.
Website : www.ecomuseeducidre.fr
Pets welcome : yes
audioguide : oui