The Holy Trinity Abbay
Founded by the Dukes of Normandy, the Gothic abbey of Saint Trinity is a surprising 127 metres long and well-lit by natural daylight. Not to be missed, an exceptional astronomical tide clock dating back to 1667.
Disabled access through the courtyard of the town hall. Free access (except during ceremonies). Guided tours and heritage workshops according to the programme.
Address : Place des Ducs Richard 76400 FECAMP
02 35 10 60 96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- adult: 5€
- child: 3€
- reduced: 3€ adult & 1.50€ children
The Guestcard Advantage : Guided Tours : 3€ instead of 5€ -18 : free Workshops (8-12) : 1,50€ instead of 3€
Opening hours : 01/01 - 31/03 : 09h-12h / 14h-17h
01/04 - 30/09 : 09h - 19h
01/10 - 31/12 : 09h-12h / 14h-17h
Website : www.ville-fecamp.fr
Pets welcome : no