Built during the 10th, 11th and 12th centuries, the ducal palace was the home of the first Dukes of Normandy. It is here in 1067 that William the Conqueror celebrated his victory at Hastings. Access to the remains is reserved for visitors accompanied by a qualified guide.
Address : Place des Ducs Richard 76400 FECAMP
02 35 10 60 96
E-mail : email@example.com
- adult: 5 €
- child: 3 €
- reduced: 1.50 €
Opening hours : Access to the remains is reserved for visitors accompanied by a qualified guide.
Website : www.ville-fecamp.fr/
Pets welcome : no